Thursday, December 3, 2009

New Moon

I have to admit here that I have not read Stephanie Meyers' books.
New Moon, or The Twilight Saga: New Moon, was a step up from the first movie, Twilight. Cinematically, I enjoyed the scenery and the couple of times the camera was used to enhance the emotion of the scene. Special effects weren't flawless, but exciting all the same. Otherwise, it was an enjoyable way to spend the afternoon, keeping in mind the storyline is written for teenagers. I am sure the next episode in this "saga", there are two more Twilight stories, will be even better.
Check it out...All Twilight titles ("Twilight", "New Moon", "Eclipse" and "Breaking Dawn") are available in the Young Adult section of the Nesmith Library and as an audio book on CD.

Poster courtesy of MSN Movies

1 comment:

Akanksha said...

Yeah... I think that from something nice and entertaining the series turned into a pointless money-maker (pointless apart from making money that is :-)
New Moon 2009