Sunday, November 23, 2008

Eagle Eye

Eagle Eye came out several weeks ago but I wanted to mention it. It touches everyone's "Big Brother's watching" fears. Talk about feeling self-conscious... left the movie feeling like someone was watching me drive down the street. I used my turn signal every time, stayed three car lengths behind the car ahead of me on the highway. Amazing to think that there are cameras everywhere, watching traffic, in stores, airports, government offices.
Check it out...If you are concerned about all this surveillance check out some of these titles at the library - Civil Liberties: Opposing Viewpoints; The Soft Cage: Surveillance in America from Slavery to the War on Terror; or The Unwanted Gaze: the Destruction of Privacy in America.

Poster courtesy of MSN Movies

No comments: