Saturday, January 24, 2009

Inlaws & Outlaws

My good friend, and fellow blogger, Diane told me about a movie being shown in a neighboring town that she was interested in seeing. I asked if I could join her...I’m glad I did. The movie, Inlaws & Outlaws by Drew Emery, is a documentary that explores what constitutes a marriage and what it means to exchange wedding vows. Through interviews with several couples, together and individually, we are privy to their stories, stories about all kinds of couples, young, old, gay, or straight. They share the love, the frustration, the hiding, the coming out, the joy and the sorrow of loving and being loved. I hope if you have the opportunity to experience this non-judgmental and heart-warming film you will.

1 comment:

KURIOUS KITTY said...

I second that recommendation!